Transcript Requests/Education Verification
I. Current Students or Graduates: If you are a company requesting graduation/diploma verification you must request a transcript. (Please see item II)
Santa Clara High School is now able to process transcripts online, through a company called Docufide. Former students/graduates will use an online website called Parchment to process their transcript/graduation verification needs. Below are the directions to access the service:
- Go to the Parchment website
- Go to Order Your Transcript, and click Get Started
- Click button indicating you are a student, current or former creating my own Parchment account
- Fill in all your personal information
- Answer the two Opt-In Preference questions, Agree to the terms
- Click Save and Continue
- You will then be able to start the procedure of ordering your transcript to be delivered to another educational institution or potential employer (see tabs at top of the screen).
- Payment of approximately $9.00 must be made online at the end of the process to release the transcript.
II. Employers requesting graduation/education verification:
The former student should follow the Docufide online instructions above:
Requests received directly from potential employers etc. are accepted via US mail only.
Please include the following information:
- Full name of the individual as it appeared in high school.
- Birthdate and year of graduation.
- $9.00 money order
- Send your request to:
Santa Clara High School
Attn: School Transcripts
3000 Benton Street
Santa Clara, CA 95051
- We do not accept requests by fax or phone.
- We cannot verify receipt of request or date completed.
- All requests, upon receipt, take approximately one week to process.